Thermo Scientific™ Bsp143I (Sau3AI)
Cut at ^GATC sites with Bsp143I (Sau3AI), which performs best at 37°C in its own unique buffer (Isoschizomers: BfuCI, BssMI, BstKTI, BstMBI, DpnII, Kzo9I, NdeII, Sau3AIm).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ER0781
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...▵G A T C ...3'
3'... C T A G▵...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Bsp143I: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate, 0.02% Triton X-100 and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bsp143I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bsp143I more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: completely overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap — no effect
DpnI, Bsp143I and MboI all recognize the same sequence but have different methylation sensitivities and cleavage sites. Compatible Ends: BamHI, BclI, BglII, PsuI.