Thermo Scientific™ Bsh1236I (BstUI)
Cut at CG^CG sites with Bsh1236I (BstUI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: AccII, BspFNI, BstFNI, BstUI, MvnI).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ER0921
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...C G▵C G...3'
3'...G C▵G C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bsh1236I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bsh1236I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps — blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect