Thermo Scientific™ BseDI (BsaJI)
Cut at C^CNNGG sites with BseDI (BsaJI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 55°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BsaJI, BssECI).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ER1081
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...C▵C N N G G...3'
3'...G G N N C▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 55°C
- BseDI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BseDI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlap — no effect
- Dcm: may overlap — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect
Incubation at 37°C results in 10% activity.