Falcon™ Standard Tissue Culture Dishes
Constructed of flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells. Corning Falcon™ Standard Tissue Culture Dishes works with most attachment-dependent cell lines.
Manufacturer: Corning Life Sciences C353002
Dish, Cell Culture; Corning; Falcon; Standard TC; 60x 15mm; Growth area: 21.29 cm2; Working volume: 6.0 to 7.0mL
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachment
- Improved handling of small dishes with the unique Easy-Grip design
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
|6 to 7mL|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.