Falcon™ Chambered Cell Culture Slides
Packaged in disposable incubation trays. Corning™ Falcon™ Chambered Cell Culture Slides are ideal for in situ DNA amplification/hybridization, tissue and tumor typing/pathology, or any study requiring a small, accessible culture area.
Manufacturer: Corning Life Sciences C354108
Slide, Cell Culture; Corning; Falcon; 8-well; Blue hydrophobic grid; White writing patch; Growth surface area: 0.7 sq.cm; Total volume: 1.2mL; Working Volume: 0.7-0.8mL; 96/Cs.
- Simplify analysis: culture, fix, stain and examine your samples under a microscope without cell transfer
- Polystyrene chamber affixed to a specially cleaned and triple-rinsed glass microscope slide (25 × 75mm)
- Safety Removal Tool separates wells from slide; gasket remains with plastic vessel, prevents cross-contamination and doesn't interfere with further processing
- Culture up to 8 different conditions on a single glass microscope slide
- Numeric labeling; 4-well, and 8-well formats available
|In situ DNA amplification or hybridization, tissue and tumor typing or pathology, or any study requiring a small, accessible culture area|
|Cell Culture Slide|
|0.7 to 0.8mL|
|Handled polystyrene lid, safety removal tool|