Corning™ Falcon™ Bacteriological Petri Dishes with Lid
Manufactured from crystal-grade polystyrene for optical clarity. Corning™ Falcon™ Bacteriological Petri Dishes are not tissue culture treated for cell attachment for applications where cell attachment is not desired. The surface is hydrophobic.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C351058
Dish, Petri; Corning; Falcon; Bacteriological; Polystyrene; Sterile; Nontreated; Surface area: 151cm2; Dia. x H: 5.9 x 0.6 in. (150 x 15mm)
- Flat, distortion free optics
- Vented lids designed for optimal gas exchange
- Stacking rings allow for easier stacking and handling.
- Frosted rim improves the handling of the dish (feature facilitates the ability to pick up the dish without accidentally removing the lid to guarantee aseptic manipulation)
- Packaged in peel-open medical-style bags
- Durable construction for stable dish manipulation