Caplugs™ Polyethylene Stopper Caps
Fit test tubes, culture tubes and sample cups for liquid handling
Manufacturer: Caplugs™ 3002913Y20
For test tubes:
- Precision-molded stopper caps are available for every size (except 15.5 × 50mm) of Evergreen test tube.
- Choose from either standard caps (like the 300-2900 series) or the flat-top style (300-4700 series).
- Over-fitting caps for use with sterile culture tubes have two positions: loose for aerobic culturing; tight for anaerobic culturing and leak-proof sealing.
- Caps for culture tubes are gamma-irradiated for sterility.
- Perforated caps (Cat. No. 05-551-5) help minimize variation caused by evaporation during processing; non-perforated caps and push-button stoppers are appropriate for short-term storage.(Cat. Nos. 02-544-73A and 05-300-291)
- See Evergreen Scientific sample cups