Caplugs™ Evergreen Scientific CryoSure™ Brand Cryogenic Vials with Caps
External thread, freestanding vials with caps provide safe, secure, reliable storage for specimens in liquid nitrogen vapor-phase™
Manufacturer: Caplugs™ 2223901085
Recommended for storing cell cultures, blood/serum specimens, sperm, and other biological specimens at vapor phase™ liquid nitrogen temperatures (-320°F/-195°C).
- External thread design is less susceptible to aerosol contamination than internally threaded vials, and have smoother engagement than ordinary 60° threads
- Ultra-clear polypropylene material is nearly transparent and provides superior tensile strength and resistance to gamma radiation sterilization
- Permanent marking areas are molded in for labeling and specimen identification, with volume graduations distinctly molded every 0.5mL
- Straight vertical inside walls with no shoulder result in a large accessible opening which makes processing and retrieval of samples convenient
Polyethylene Caps – Natural Color
- Provide leakproof closure without the use of a silicone gasket
- Feature a molded-in sealing ring for a rim-seal that offers sealing efficacy in excess of 99%
|Vapor phase liquid nitrogen only|
™Please use CryoSure™ vials in the vapor-phase only. Evergreen does not recommend the use of screwcap vials, including CryoSure™ vials, for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other liquified gases. Immersion in liquid nitrogen may cause leakage in CryoSure™ vials and also presents the potential danger of rapid pressure buildup and/or explosion when returned to room temperature.