Eppendorf™ Combitips advanced™ PCR Pipet Tips
Ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves. Eppendorf; Combitips advanced™ PCR Pipet Tips meet the increased requirements of a modern laboratory.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 0030089820
Combitips advanced replaces Combitips plus. Functioning according to the positive displacement principle, these always dispense the correct desired volume, independent of the liquid density and its flow characteristics. Working with radioactive, aggressive, toxic or infectious liquids also becomes safer due to hermetically sealed piston preventing aerosol contamination. The new individual color coding facilitates quick identification of the desired tip.
- Ideal for use with all Eppendorf Repeaters™
- Nine sizes offer a maximum range of volumes with individual dispensing from 0.1 to 50mL
- Funnel geometry prevents damage to gloves and ensures comfortable handling
- Elongated design allows users to empty all standard laboratory tubes completely
- Allow for single-hand operation; easy-reach dispenser box conveniently dispenses through a chute
- Perform automatic Combitip recognition and volume calculation
- 3D design on the upper rim allows for easy recognition
- Purity grade: PCR Clean Quality - portioning in 4 resealable bags (25 Tips per bag) ensures dust-free storage
- Additional purity grades available: standard Eppendorf Quality or Biopur™ (Cat. Nos. 13-683-700 through -726)
Ideal for a range of applications, including ELISA, RIA, PCR set-up and general sample preparation or other serial pipetting tasks.
|Extended Length, Positive Displacement|
|DNase, RNase, and DNA Free|