EMD Millipore Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices
Minimize contamination risk to filtered solution by direct-dispensing design. EMD Millipore Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices are ready-to-use units that filter solutions with volumes of 100 to 2000mL. Available in a variety of fittings, pore sizes and membrane types.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SVGPL10RC
Filter unit; Millipore Sterivex; Pressure-driven device; Sterile; Driven by syringe/peristaltic pump/pressure vessel; Eastar co-polyester housing; 100-2000mL vol.; 10 sq. cm filter area; PES membrane; 0.22μm pore; Male Luer-Lok outlet; 10/Pk.
- Driven by syringe, peristaltic pump, or pressure vessel
- Self-venting prevents air locking that slows filtration
- Housings made of Eastar™ co-polyester
- Units are 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and radiation sterilized
- With female Luer-Lok™ inlet and male nipple, male Luer-Lok, or filling bell outlet
- Millipore Express™ PES (polyethersulfone) membrane—for fast flow, low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solutions
- Durapore™ PVDF membrane—for lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
|Sterivex-GP Filter Unit|
|≥650mL/min. at 0.7 bar 25°C|
|Male luer lok|
|Female luer lok with upstream vent|
|Fast flow and low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solution|