EMD Millipore Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices
Minimize contamination risk to filtered solution by direct-dispensing design. EMD Millipore Sterivex Sterile Pressure-Driven Devices are ready-to-use units that filter solutions with volumes of 100 to 2000mL. Available in a variety of fittings, pore sizes and membrane types.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SVHV01015
Unit, Filter; EMD Millipore; Sterivex; Pressure-Driven; Sterile; Membrane: PVDF; Pore Size: 0.45um; Process vol.: 1000mL; Fitting outlet: male nipple; 15/Pk.
- Driven by syringe, peristaltic pump, or pressure vessel
- Self-venting prevents air locking that slows filtration
- Housings made of Eastar™ co-polyester
- Units are 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and radiation sterilized
- With female Luer-Lok™ inlet and male nipple, male Luer-Lok, or filling bell outlet
- Millipore Express™ PES (polyethersulfone) membrane—for fast flow, low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solutions
- Durapore™ PVDF membrane—for lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
|Sterivex-HV Filter Unit|
|≥650mL/min. at 0.7 bar 25°C|
|Female luer lok with upstream vent|
|Fast flow and low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solution|