EMD Millipore Stericup™ Sterile Vacuum Filter Units
Designed for sterilizing tissue culture media, protein and DNA solutions. EMD Millipore Stericup™ Sterile Vacuum Filter Units have a no-tip design for improved stability during filtration. Steritop bottle top filter units use either a PES or PVDF filter. Available in varied pore sizes and volumes.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SCVPU11RE
Filter unit, Vacuum; Steriflip; Sterile; Filter dia.: 73mm; With 1000mL funnel, 1000mL receiver; Membrane: PES; Pore Size: 0.10um
Ideal for laminar flow hood use.
- Stem Cell Tested 0.1μm pore size
- Gamma radiation sterilized Tapered flasks are easy to grip; with recessed bottom for easy stacking and storage of capped flasks
- Filter with 0.10μm membrane is ideal for removing mycoplasma
- Small tab secures prefilter in place during filtration (order prefilters separately, see AP2007500) Millipore Express™ Plus polyethersulfone (PES) for fast-flow, low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solutions
- Durapore™ polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) for lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
|Clear with blue adapter|
|Fast flow and low protein binding sterilization of aqueous solutions and mycoplasma removal|
|Stericup-VP Filter Unit|