MilliporeSigma™ PureProteome™ Protein G Magnetic Bead System
Eliminate variability and maximize recovery. Unlike conventional methods, which require centrifugation and careful aspiration, these beads are isolated using a magnetic rack. This allows for the total removal of buffers for complete recovery of beads and no sample dilution.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ LSKMAGG02
- Bind 1.5 to 3.5μg of Rabbit IgG per μL of suspension
- More than 6x the binding capacity of competitive magnetic beads
- Total removal of buffers with no sample loss for consistent results
- Beads are immobilized in seconds
- Particle size: 10μm
- Not recommended for Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
|2.5 to 3.5μg/μl|
|2 x 1mL|
|Serum depletion, immunoprecipitation|
|Protein G Magnetic Bead System|
|2° to 8°C|
Unless otherwise stated in the catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), these products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.