MilliporeSigma™ Precoated TLC and PLC Glass Plates
Average particle size is 15μm with a 5-20μm distribution
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 1056260001
- Choose from several media to match your separation requirements: silica gel 60 (with and without F254 fluorescent indicator), chemically modified silica gel (reversed phases RP-2, RP-8 and RP-18), aluminum oxide 60 with F254 indicator, cellulose, and cellulose PEI
- 60Å silica gel is suitable for all common gel separations including weak to strong polar analytes
- Silica can also be used for applications requiring charring procedures
- Aluminum oxide or alumina plates are ideal for separating hormones, alkaloids and antibiotics
- For partition chromatography, select cellulose plates; and for separation of weak anion exchangers, including peptide and amino acids, use cellulose PEI plates
†With acid-stable fluorescent indicator.
‡PEI (polyethyleneimine) should be stored at 4°C (39°F). If stored at room temperature, PEI plates may turn slightly yellow, which could affect separation. To minimize yellow color, predevelop in distilled water.
|In-Process Control in Drug Synthesis, Identity and Stability Testing of Drugs, Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals, Food and Environmental Samples and Residue Analysis in Food and Environmental Samples|
|Silica Gel 60|
|10 x 20 cm|
|Unmodified Silica Gel TLC Plate|