EMD Millipore™ Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units
Removes particles and microorganisms from liquids and gases with pump-driven filter. Merck Millipore™ Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units provide sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore™ MPGL04GF2
Unit, Filter; EMD Millipore; Millipak 40; Gamma compatible; Disposable; For laboratory filtration; Sterile; Polycarbonate device; PVDF vent cap material; 19mm Sanitary flange inlet and outlet: 3/4 in.; Pore size: 0.22μm; Filter area: 100cm2
Unique, stacked-disc design allows minimal hold-up volume and eliminates the particle-generating, woven, downstream support found in pleated cartridges.
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals
- Point-of-use filter for high-purity water
- Ideally suited for high value-added applications
- Durapore™ PVDF membranes provide high flowrates and throughputs, low extractables, broad chemical compatibility, and the lowest protein binding of any membrane available Three different stack sizes allow optimum flexibility for easy scale-up and system sizing
- Presterilized units are gamma irradiated
- Autoclavable up to three times Each unit is labeled with catalog number, lot number, pore size and serial number
- 100% integrity tested to guarantee integrity
|Removal of particles and microorganisms from liquids and gases|
|0.75 in./19.05mm sanitary flange inlet and outlet|
|2.8L/min. at 1.75 bar|
|75psi at 25°C|