EMD Millipore™ Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units
Removes particles and microorganisms from liquids and gases with pump-driven filter. Merck Millipore™ Millipak™ Disposable Filter Units provide sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore™ MPGL04GK2
Unit, Filter; Millipore; Milipak 40; Pore size: 0.22um; Sterilized by gamma radiation; Connections, Inlet/Outlet: 6 mm (1/4 in.) NPTM/6 mm (1/4 in.) Hose Barb w/bell; Maximum Inlet Pressure: 5.2bar (75 psi); 25 deg.C
Unique, stacked-disc design allows minimal hold-up volume and eliminates the particle-generating, woven, downstream support found in pleated cartridges.
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, diagnostics, buffers, media, and biologicals
- Point-of-use filter for high-purity water
- Ideally suited for high value-added applications
- Durapore™ PVDF membranes provide high flowrates and throughputs, low extractables, broad chemical compatibility, and the lowest protein binding of any membrane available Three different stack sizes allow optimum flexibility for easy scale-up and system sizing
- Presterilized units are gamma irradiated
- Autoclavable up to three times Each unit is labeled with catalog number, lot number, pore size and serial number
- 100% integrity tested to guarantee integrity
|0.25 in./6.35mm NPTM inlet, 0.25 in./6.35mm stepped hose barb with bell outlet|
|2.8L/min. at 1.75 bar|
|75psi at 25°C|