MilliporeSigma™ Milli-Q™ Advantage A10 Water Purification System
Delivers ultrapure water with flexibility for a wide variety of daily applications. Ideal for labs with limited space.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ Z00Q0V0US
System features two distinct components: compact production unit and Q-POD point-of-use delivery unit. Note: Q-POD is required but sold separately (Cat. No. ZMQSP0D01).
- Built-in UV lamp and TOC monitor
- Small footprint
- Fits on or under bench, or can be wall-mounted
- Graphic display guides user through system operation, performance, troubleshooting and maintenance and can be password-protected
- RFID tag functions ensure that you are putting in the correct consumables
- Provides final polishing
- Multicolor graphic display allows easy interaction with system and provides water quantity/quality information
- Manual or precise-volume dispensing
- Maximum flowrate: 2L/min.
- Removable dispensing arm adjustable to lab glassware/plasticware
- Double monitoring allows control over both ionic and organic contaminants that can impact research results
- Up to three Q-POD units can be used with each Advantage system at different locations in the lab
How It Works
- Pure water from external purification system enters Q-Gard™ pretreatment pack (chosen based on feedwater source)
- Pretreated water passes into double wavelength UV lamp (destroys organic molecules and bacteria)
- Quantum polishing catridge removes ionic and organic contaminants below trace levels to match required water quality requirements
- Ultrapure water moves to Q-POD unit for final purification
- Calibrated TOC and resistivity meters measure organic/ionic water quality at system outlet
Spectrophotometry, spectroscopy, chromatography, and biochemistry
Accessories and consumables, including wall mounting brackets, flow regulator, purification packs, filters and replacement lamps, are sold separately. Technical support, training, maintenance and laboratory validation services are available; contact your Fisher Scientific Sales Representative for details. Millipore Q-Pod (Cat. No. ZMQS P0D 02) may be purchased separately for extending system within lab location.
ISO 9001 v.2000 and ISO 14001
USP 645 suitability requirements
|Water purification system|
|ISO 9001 v.2000, ISO 14001, USP 645|