EMD Millipore Millex™-GP Sterile Syringe Filters with PES Membrane
Designed for sterilizing and clarifying sterile solutions. EMD Millipore Millex™-GP Sterile Syringe Filters with PES Membrane are ready-to-use, syringe-driven units with a unique membrane that results in six times less protein binding. Available in a medical grade unit, with a PES or acrylic tip.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLGP033RS
Filter, Syringe; Millipore; Millex; Sterile; Millipore Express (PES) membrane; Green; Modified acrylic housing; For sterile filtering protein solutions, tissue culture media, additives; Pore size: 0.22um;dia.: 33mm; 50/Pk.
- 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and sterilized
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet and male Luer slip outlet
- Manufactured in a controlled environment using an automated process
- Human hands never touch the filter during assembly
- 0.2μm filters are sterilizing grade
- Include a Certificate of Quality
- Provides a unique combination of speed and six times less protein binding than competitive polyethersulfone membrane
- For sterile filtering of protein solutions, tissue culture media, and or aqueous solutions or of drugs or aqueous solutions administered intravenously
- Gamma irradiation sterilized
|Modified Acrylic Syringe Filter|
|For sterile filtering protein solutions, tissue culture media, additives|
|Female Luer Lok|
|Meets USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics. All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.|
|Male Luer Slip|
Purchase three packs of sterile 33mm Millex™ syringe filters and get your choice of one pack of Millex syringe filters, Stericup™ filter units or Steriflip™ filter units at no additional cost.
Buy any three cases of sterile or non-sterile MilliporeSigma Millex™ Syringe Filters and get a fourth case at no additional cost.