EMD Millipore Millex™ Sterile Syringe Filters: MCE Membrane
Designed for sterilizing and clarifying sterile solutions. EMD Millipore Millex™ Sterile Syringe Filters: MCE Membrane are ready-to-use, syringe-driven units that have never been touched by human hands during filter assembly. Feature 0.22, 0.45 and 0.80µm pore sizes; medical-grade filters available.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLAA033SB
Filters; Syringe; Millipore; Millex; Sterile; MF-Millipore (MCE) Membrane, blue; Modified Acrylic housing; Pore size: 0.8μm; Diameter: 33mm; Use for sterilization/clarification of water, buffers, and salt solutions; 250/pk.
- 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and sterilized
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet and male Luer slip outlet
- Manufactured in a controlled environment using an automated process
- Blue color-coded band clearly indicates which membrane is inside
- 0.22µm filters are sterilizing grade
- Larger pore sizes are for clarification and prefiltration
- Include a Certificate of Quality
- Mixed cellulose ester provides reliable, general purpose filtration
- Use for sterilization/clarification of water, buffers, and salt solutions
- EtO sterilized
- Meet USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics
- All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE)|
|Use for sterilization/clarification of water, buffers, and salt solutions|
|Female Luer Lok|
|Meets USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics. All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.|
|Male Luer Slip|
Purchase three packs of sterile 33mm Millex™ syringe filters and get your choice of one pack of Millex syringe filters, Stericup™ filter units or Steriflip™ filter units at no additional cost.
Buy any three cases of sterile or non-sterile MilliporeSigma Millex™ Syringe Filters and get a fourth case at no additional cost.