EMD Millipore Millex™ Sterile Syringe Filters: Durapore™ PVFD Membrane
Designed for sterilizing and clarifying sterile solutions. EMD Millipore Millex™ Sterile Syringe Filters: MCE Membrane are ready-to-use, syringe-driven units that have never been touched by human hands during filter assembly. Feature 0.1, 0.22, 0.45 and 5.0µm pore sizes; medical-grade filters available.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLSV025LS
Filters; Syringe; Millipore Millex; Sterile; Durapore (PVDF) Membrane, yellow; PVC housing; Pore size: 5.0um; Dia.: 25mm; Lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions; 50/pk.
- 100% integrity tested, individually packaged, and sterilized
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet and male Luer slip outlet
- Manufactured in a controlled environment using an automated process
- Yellow color-coded band clearly indicates which membrane is inside
- ≤0.22µm filters are sterilizing grade
- Larger pore sizes are for clarification and prefiltration
- Include a Certificate of Quality
Durapore™ (PVDF) membrane
- Lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of biological solutions
- Made of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVFD)
- Gamma irradiation sterilized
- Meet USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics
- All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.
|Durapore Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)|
|Meets USP Class VI Biological tests for plastics. All 33mm filters are CE-marked and suitable for both medical and laboratory applications outside the U.S.|
|Male Luer Slip|
|Use for sterilization/clarification of water, buffers, and salt solutions|
|Female Luer Lok|