EMD Millipore Millex™ Nonsterile 33mm Syringe Filters
Remove particulates, reduce signal-to-noise ratios and maintain flat baselines. EMD Millipore Millex™ Nonsterile 33mm Syringe Filters are constructed of polyethylene housing with Durapore™ membranes for preparing samples for analysis. Available in two pore sizes.
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLHV033NS
Syringe Filter; Millex-HV; Nonsterile; PE Housing; Filter Material: Hydrophilic PVDF; Membrane: Durapore (PVDF); Dia.: 33mm; Pore Size: 0.45um; 50/Pk.
- Low-extractable polyethylene housing
- Includes a 0.22 or 0.45μm membrane filter for fine filtration
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet and Male Luer Slip outlet
- Durapore™ (PVDF) membrane for lowest protein binding
- Use with aqueous and mild organic solutions
- For sample preparation of protein-containing solutions prior to chromatography or other instrument analyses
|Apps preparation of protein-containing solutions prior to chromatography or other instrument analyses;|
|Durapore™ Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)|
|Pack of 50|