EMD Millipore IC Millex Nonsterile LH Filter Units
Low-extractable filter specifically designed for ion chromatography
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLLHC25NS
Filter units, bottle top; Millipore IC Millex; Nonsterile; Low-extractable filter; HDPE housing, low binding hydrophilic PTFE membrane; 10-100mL vol.; 3.9 sq. cm filtration area; 25mm dia.; 0.45μm pore; 55mL/min. at 0.7bar (10psi) flowrate; 50/Pk.
Low binding membrane, low IC extractables (chloride and nitrate <0.20μg/mL, sulfate <0.50μg/mL). Clarifies both aqueous and mild organic solutions.
- Remove particulates larger than 0.2μm from aqueous and mild organic solvents for cleaner IC spectra
- High-density polyethylene housing and low binding hydrophilic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane are both low in extractables
- Certified for reliable performance
- Lot release criteria include: bubble point, flowrate, housing pressure, downstream particles, and IC levels
- Inlet connection: female Luer-Lok™
- Outlet: male Luer slip
|Female luer lok/male luer slip|
|IC Millex™-LH Filter Unit|
|Clarification of aqueous and mild organic solutions for ion chromatography, analytical sample prep|