EMD Millipore Automation Compatible Filters
Trouble-free performance on a variety of automated systems
Manufacturer: EMD Millipore SLHNBZ5NZ
Filters; Syringe; Millipore; Automation compatible; Nonsterile; Membrane: Nylon with 1.0μm GF B prefilter; Pore size: 0.45μm; Diameter: 25mm; Volume: <100mL; Filtration area: 3.9cm2 200/pk.
Use with Zymark™ BenchMate™, TPW™ II, and MultiDose™ workstations, as well as Zymate™ stations that use filtration.
- Pressure-resistant, high-density polyethylene housing prevents instrument stoppage
- Some membranes also include a borosilicate glass fiber prefilter to process solutions containing high particle levels
- Hydrophilic Durapore™ PVDF membrane: For lowest protein binding sterilization/clarification of aqueous and mild organic solutions
- Hydrophilic PTFE membrane: Low protein binding, LCR membrane for processing and clarifying aqueous and organic solutions
- Nylon membrane: Broad chemical compatibility for processing and clarifying aqueous and organic solutions
- Glass Fiber B Prefilter: For processing and clarifying aqueous and organic solutions containing high particle levels
|Nylon with 1.0μm GF B Prefilter|
|<200μ (for units with membrane and prefilter)|