missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- Observe wavelength and frequency and discover the relationship between them
- Create and observe different pitch notes and relate the sounds produced to the frequency of the vibrations
- Read about the wave nature of different energy forms, including light and sound and learn about the fundamental features common to all waves
- Read further to compare and contrast the similarities and differences among different energy waves
- Understand how our eyes and ears interpret various wave forms
Grades 6 to 12. Enough material for 28 students; extender materials allow more students to participate at the same time.
|Studying wavelengths and frequencies|