Thermo Scientific™ Economy Certified Glass VOA Vials with 0.125in. Septa
Designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis, these vials are available in the standard 40mL size and feature all the essentials and none of the frills.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ GVB100C
Septa vials with all the essentials and none of the frills. Thermo Scientific™ Economy Certified VOA Vials with 0.125″ Septa are designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA). You get our standard 40mL VOA vials, processed and Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis. Certificate of analysis included in each case. No bar coding or other add-ons; keeping costs low while eliminating the need to wash and certify vials in-house.
- Clear vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Clear or amber vials; Amber is recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- Available in the standard 40mL size
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125in. thick PTFE-lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap for a secure seal
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
- Bulk packed 100/cs
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and protect vials during shipping
|Clear VOA Vial|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Cap with Bonded Septum|
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.