Eagle™ Stainless-Steel Safety Cans
The Eagle Stainless-Steel Safety Can is ideal for storage of high-purity liquids and flammables that do not corrode metal
Manufacturer: Eagle™ EGL1301
Stainless-steel mesh flame arrester dissipates heat and flame, preventing ignition of flammable vapors.
- Dent and puncture resistant
- Guard cap protects spout and prevents spills if can is dropped
- PTFE resin gasket provides leakproof closure and resists deterioration
- Convenient, free-swinging safe handle facilitates carrying and pouring
- Shock rim protects bottom from abrasion wear and also acts as grip when pouring
- One electrically welded top-to-bottom seam reduces the possibility of leaks if the can is bumped or dropped
- For intermediate storage of flammable liquid wastes
- Large 4 in. diameter (10.2cm) spout with lock-open cap facilitates filling and emptying
- Automatic pressure release opens cap assembly to prevent dangerous buildup of vapors
- Heavy-duty protection for temporary storage of flammable liquids
- Choose standard round or space-saving oblong design
Convenient self-closing bottom faucet enables safe dispensing of flammable liquids into smaller containers from a workbench or elevated shelf
UL listed, FM approved.
Meet OSHA requirements.
|FM, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152, NFPA Code 30|
|For intermediate storage of flammable liquid wastes|
|Electric seam weld|
|Mesh flame arrester, guard cap, PTFE resin gasket, electrically-welded seam|
|Oblong lab safety can|