Eagle™ Floor Model Corrosives Cabinet, One-Door Model
Store corrosives, up to 24 gallons, with an Eagle Corrosives Cabinet. This models sits securely on the floor and features one door for ease of use.
Manufacturer: Eagle™ CRA1906
- Suitable for storage of flammable and nonflammable acids and corrosive liquids
- Rugged 18-gauge steel cabinets coated with tough blue epoxy powder on interior and exterior surfaces, including shelves, for extra protection against corrosive acids and caustics
- Coated surfaces are superior to epoxy- or enamel-painted surfaces in case of spill or splash
- Doors clearly labeled “CAUTION—CORROSIVES”
- High-density polyethylene trays for shelves and bottom with drip edge contains liquid spills; removable for easy cleaning
FM approved except models 17-120-2933, 19-120-714, and 19-120-715.
Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
|15 x 20 x 41 in. (38 x 50.8 x 104.1 cm)|
|HDPE shelves and bottom trays with drip edge|
|61 L (16 gal.)|