DuPont™ NexGen™ Protective Coveralls: With Collar
Affordable high-barrier protection
Manufacturer: DuPont™ NG120SWHLG002500
Lightweight coveralls (1.8 oz. per sq. yd.) provide excellent barrier protection against nontoxic particle, liquid and spray hazards. True aerosol- and liquid-proof microporous barrier demonstrates >99% holdout of particles down to 0.35μm.
- Breathable, cloth-like material treated to provide antistatic properties for use in controlled environments
- Proprietary bilaminate composite fabric provides superior liquid penetration1
- Compared favorably to leading fabric in physical property tests covering resistance to ripping and tearing2
- Low linting for use in critical applications
- Long torso with polyester front zipper measures 26 in. long (66cm)
1 Measured per ASTM™ F 903 in relation to the following substances: household bleach, diazinon (4 oz./gal.), hydraulic jack oil, machine oil, malathion (50%), motor oil (40W), sodium hydroxide and isocyanate-based paint hardener. Tests were performed by independent laboratories on material samples under laboratory conditions, not with actual garments or in actual onsite conditions.
2 ASTM D 751 (Grab Tensile Strength), ASTM D 1117 (Trapezoid Tear), ASTM D 3787 (Ball Burst).
|ASTM D751, D1117, D5034, D257, AATCC 127|
|5.5 to 5.9 ft.|
|Microporous Film, Laminated to a Spundbonded Polypropylene Substrate|
|Automotive refinishing, waste cleanup and remediation|
|1.67 to 1.8 m|
|37.25 to 40.75 in.|
|94.61 to 103.5 cm|