GHS P StatementP210-P301+P310-P303+P361+P353-P305+P351+P338-P405-P501a Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.Store locked up.Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
GHS H StatementH225-H260-H304-H361-H373-H314-H336 Highly flammable liquid and vapor. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.