Dependable, compact, digital incubators for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific 10140E
For clinical, industrial and school laboratories, physicians' offices and as a general-purpose warming cabinet.
- Microprocessor control maintains accurate settings within 0.5°C (0.9°F)
- UL/CUL listed
- Temperature tracking stores maximum process temperature deviation from set point in 0.1° units
- Maintain maximum temperatures up to 62°C (143.60°F) accurately and uniformly
- Chrome-plated adjustable shelf (six or 12 positions) and fixed bottom shelf
- See-through tinted acrylic door
- Ivory baked-on powder-coated enamel exterior
|0.7 cu. ft.|
|2°C to 62°C|
|Light pressure thermal|
|Powder Coated Steel|
|Non-toxic spirit thermometer|