|209° to 211°C (50mmHg)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Specific treatment (see label).
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.