Thermo Scientific™ Demineralizer Cartridges
Special resin dye changes color when cartridge is exhausted.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ D8900EMD
Hose nipples on each end of these cartridges easily connect to your water supply with ordinary lab tubing (0.3 in. I.D. [9.5mm]). Resins in the deionization cartridge contain a special dye that changes color when the cartridge is exhausted.
- Has a two-bed demineralizer with selected cation and anion resin beds
- Delivers more liters per cartridge than mixed-bed types
- Average resistance of effluent is 175kilohm·cm
- Total ion-exchange capacity is 1725 grains (as NaCl)
- Produces high-resistance demineralized water from tap water
- Increases purity of water from central demineralizer
- Total ion-exchange capacity is 1200 grains (as NaCl), 849 grains (as NaCl) to 1 megohm·cm endpoint
- pH is usually between 6.8 and 7.2
- Water is largely free of silica and CO2