Achieve exceptional accuracy and feedback on laser power, alignment and noise in excitation and emission optics with Thermo Scientific™ Cyto-Cal™ Alignment Particles. Cyto-Cal Alignment Particles provide a superior method for optical alignment and flow cell focusing of flow cytometers. The 3μm particles are of the highest quality in size and fluorescence uniformity to permit the best possible optimization of each parameter being measured. These particles are internally dyed with chemically stable dyes and therefore have excellent signal stability.
- Superior bead size and uniform dye intensity provide exceptional accuracy when performing the alignment of flow cytometer optics to give a high level of confidence in the instrument results
- Polystyrene 3μm microspheres contain encapsulated dye
- Superior bead size and uniform dye intensity provide exceptional accuracy
- Particles are internally dyed with chemically stable dyes for excellent signal stability
- Cyto-Cal™ 488 Alignment beads are excited by the 488nm spectral line of the argon laser and have broad emission, allowing them to be used to align the FL1 (FITC), FL2 (PE) and FL3 (PE-Cy5) channels simultaneously
- Cyto-Cal™ 633 Alignment beads are optimally excited with the 633nm He-Ne laser (635nm diode laser) and have a maximum emission at 700nm; they are designed to align the FL4 (APC) channel
Contains sodium azide.
|0.05% Tween-20 Dispersant/Surfactant with 2 mM Sodium Azide preservative|
|Polystyrene microspheres containing encapsulated dyes|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|
|Each package of standards contains a Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST which includes a description of the calibration method and its uncertainty, and a table of chemical and physical properties.|
|Dyed polymer microspheres in water|
|Stable for a minimum of 12 months|