|4.5mbar at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
Flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to skin. Risk of serious damage to eyes. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wear personal protective equipment. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only non-sparking tools. Use explosion-proof equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharges. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid