Current Technologies Bio-Screen™ Biohazard Wipes, Liners, and Rolls
Low-linting, white, absorbent wipes bonded to an orange plastic backing
Manufacturer: Current Technologies BH91033
- White absorbent side of this wipe / liner is low-linting and more absorbent than gauze or paper wipes
- Orange plastic backing of wipe / liner blocks soak through of blood, body fluids, specimens and chemicals (xylene, ketones, formalin) to gloves and surfaces
- Used for cleaning up small / large spills, to wipe pipets, probes, slide prep devices, and to pop caps from blood and specimen tubes
- Limit cross-contamination from gloves as employees touch phones, keyboards, doors, etc.
- Larger sizes can be used as mats and liners. Rolls of material can be cut to desired sizes
- Three thicknesses available: Standard (absorbs 9 times its weight), Heavy (absorbs 12 times its weight), Super (absorbs 25 times its weight)
|White and Orange|
|Used for cleaning up small or large spills, to wipe pipets, probes, slide prep devices, and to pop caps from blood and specimen tubes. Wipes and Liners are non-sterile and not intended for use on patients.|
|3 x 3 in. (76.2 x 76.2mm)|
Wipes and Liners are non-sterile and not intended for use on patients.