Thermo Scientific™ CryoBoxes™
Meet the needs of any budget with plastic or cardboard CryoBoxes™ designed to store cryogenic vials and tubes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 8670130242
Meet the needs of any budget with plastic or cardboard CryoBoxes™ designed to store cryogenic vials and tubes. Choose from a variety of durable plastic Thermo Scientific™ CryoBox™ styles with keyed lids and printed location grids, or select economical cardboard/chipboard CryoBoxes™ for short-term storage. The plastic boxes are optimized to fit our own brand of Nalgene™ and Nunc™ vials and microcentrifuge tubes best.
- Durable, all-plastic cryoboxes for short- or long-term storage
- Keyed lids on plastic cryoboxes prevent misalignment
- Plastic boxes are autoclavable for decontamination and usable at temperature range from -196°C to +121°C
- Printed grid on plastic lids for easy inventory management
- Economical chipboard/cardboard cryoboxes for short term storage
- Chipboard/cardboard boxes have dividers and vents in base for good drainage and air circulation
- Available with dividers from 25 to 169 tube storage
|Polycarbonate, 133 x 133 x 52mm|
|81 (1 to 2 mL Vials)|
|9 x 9|
|Nalgene Polycarbonate CryoBox w/colored insert|
|5.25 x 5.25 x 2 in. (133 x 133 x 52 mm)|