Invitrogen™ Countess™ 3 Automated Cell Counter
The Countess™ 3 Automated Cell Counter is a benchtop cell counting system equipped with an advanced machine-learning algorithm, ruggedized optics, fully-automated focus and lighting, and image analysis software for rapid assessment of primary and immortalized cell samples.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ AMQAX2000
The Countess 3 Automated Cell Counter is a benchtop cell counting system equipped with an advanced machine-learning algorithm, ruggedized optics, fully-automated focus and lighting, and image analysis software for rapid assessment of primary and immortalized cell samples.
- Accurate—eliminates the subjectivity of manual cell counting and user-to-user variability
- Fast—counts live and dead cells, measures viability, and reports average cell size with a single touch in about 20 seconds
- Convenient—requires no cleaning or routine maintenance; flush-mounted high-resolution capacitive touchscreen and simple user interface provide quick startup, require minimal training, and offer automatic saving of data to USB or cloud
The Countess 3 Automated Cell Counter works in two simple steps:
1. Mix 10 µL of sample with 10 µL of trypan blue and pipet into a disposable Countess chamber slide.
2. Insert the slide into the instrument. Rapid Capture and Auto-Save modes allow cell counting with a single touch. Focus, lighting, and file saving are executed automatically.
Get accurate cell counts
The Countess 3 Automated Cell Counter uses trypan blue staining combined with auto-focus and lighting driven by a machine-learning image analysis algorithm to obtain accurate cell and viability counts. The measurement range extends from 1 × 104 to 1 × 107 cells/mL (the optimal range is 1 × 105 to 4 × 106 cells/mL), which is broader than that of a hemocytometer.
Transfer data and images to your PC or cloud
Using the USB port on the Countess 3 Automated Cell Counter and any USB drive, you can save your cell count results and images and transfer them to your PC. (For your convenience, a USB drive is supplied with the Countess 3 instrument and a WiFi dongle is available.)
|Automated Cell Counter|
|2 samples per slide|
|On Board, USB Drive|
|Immortalized cell lines & primary cells|
|Store at room temperature.|
|EVOS microscopes, Attune flow cytometers|
|LxWxD: 9 x 9 x 5.5 x in. (228.6 x 228.6 x 139.7 mm)|
|Cell culture & analysis workflows|
|Power Supply, Slide Holder, USB Drive, 1 Boxes Chamber Slide|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.