Not miscible or difficult to mix in water. Soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide (100 mM), ethanol (50 mg/ml, yielding a clear, faint yellow to yellow solution), methanol and chloroform.
Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Recommended storage temperature is 2 - 8°C.
|145° to 147°C (3mmHg)|
|34° to 39°C|
|−20° (c=1 in Ethanol)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
RTECSNumber : GN1925500
Recommended Storage : 2° to 8°C