Corning™ Costar™ Transwell™ Inserts and Dishes
Applications include co-culture, drug transport, in vitro fertilization, and microbial pathogenesis studies.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3420
Permeable supports, also known as cell culture inserts, are an essential tool for the study of both anchorage-dependent and independent cell lines.
You can use cell culture inserts to:
- Produce a cell culture environment that closely resembles an in vivo state
- Allow polarized cells to carry out metabolic activities in a more natural manner because the cells feed both apically and basolaterally
- Co-culture cells with or without cell-to-cell contact
- Design a diversity of experiments using various pore sizes, membrane types, and coatings 10 µm thick translucent membrane
- Pore sizes ranging from 0.4 µm to 8 µm diameters
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Supplied in multiple well plates
- Membrane must be stained for cell visibility
|13 mL (Well)|