Corning™ Costar™ Transwell™-COL Collagen-Coated PTFE Membrane Insert
Transparent, collagen-treated microporous membranes promote cell attachment and spreading
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3493
Permeable supports, also known as cell culture inserts, are an essential tool for the study of both anchorage-dependent and independent cell lines.
You can use cell culture inserts to:
- Produce a cell culture environment that closely resembles an in vivo state
- Allow polarized cells to carry out metabolic activities in a more natural manner because the cells feed both apically and basolaterally
- Co-culture cells with or without cell-to-cell contact
- Design a diversity of experiments using various pore sizes, membrane types, and coatings Transparent, Collagen-coated PTFE membrane
- Promotes cell attachment and spreading
- Equimolar mixture of Collagen type I and III
- Individually packaged
- Multiple well plates included in each case
Individually packed and supplied in package with tissue culture plates with lids; sterile.
|12 Well Plate|