Corning™ Costar™ Snap Cap Microcentrifuge Tubes
Features a snap cap with a positive seal that allows for repeated opening and closing with flat-cap surfaces for convenient labeling. Corning™ Costar™ Snap Cap Microcentrifuge Tubes are compatible with leading microcentrifuge rotors.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3620
- Supplied nonsterile and are autoclavable.
- External graduations and frosted writing spot for easy sample identification.
- Positive seal design allows repeated opening and closing.
- Flat cap surface for convenient labeling.
- Withstands a maximum RCF of 17,000 x g.
- Costar low binding microcentrifuge tubes feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in better sample recovery.