Corning™ HTS Transwell™ 24-Well Permeable Support System
Run 24 automated, high-throughput drug transport studies at once. HTS Costar™ HTS Transwell™ 24-Well Permeable Support System is a microplate support system for an array of 24 wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 24 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3399
HTS insert plates are arrays of individual cell culture inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly holder. This single-unit design makes insert plates ideal for running automated, high throughput drug transport (Caco-2 cells) cell toxicity studies or cell migration and invasion studies.
- The HTS Transwell-24 permeable support has an array of 24 wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 24 Transwell supports to be handled as a single unit.
- Cell growth area is 0.33 cm2/well.
- Choice of either polyester (PET) membrane (0.4 μm pore size) or polycarbonate (PC) membrane (0.4 9m and 3.0 μm pore sizes)
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Individual pack has two HTS Transwell-24 units loaded into two open reservoir trays and two individually wrapped 24-well plates.
- Bulk pack has 12 HTS Transwell-24 units loaded into 24-well plates only. Reservoirs may be purchased separately.
|Microplate Insert System|
|12 HTS Transwell-24 units loaded into twelve 24 well plates; reservoirs may be purchased separately|
|0.6 mL (Well)|