Corning™ Costar™ Clear Multiple Well Plates
Untreated surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds bio-olecules through passive interactions. Corning™ Costar™ Clear Multiple Well Plates provide an ideal solution for immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3737
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification, flat bottoms
- Treated for optimal cell attachment (except where noted)
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment.
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation.
- Corning Osteo Assay surface is an inorganic crystalline coating, creating a surface that mimics in vivo bone-like, for in vitro bone cell culture and assays.
|3 x 4|
|0.76 to 1.14 mL|