Corning™ Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates
Manufactured from clear medical grade polystyrene for strength and visibility. Corning™ Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates present an excellent solution for cell culture and colorimetric (absorbance) assays. Use 96-well microplates for laboratory miniaturization and automation.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3799
Microplate; Corning; Costar; Alphanumeric coordinates; Nonreversible lids; Clear; Polystyrene; Sterile; Nonpyrogenic; 96-wells; Round Well Bottom; with lid; Cell Growth area: 0.32cm2; TC-Treated
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 320µL to 360µL
- Working volume: 75µL to 200µL
- Choice of flat, round, flat Easy Wash™ or V-shaped bottom
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
|Attachment and growth of anchorage-dependent cells|
|75 to 200μL|
|Cell Culture Microplate|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.