Corning™ Ultra-Low Attachment Flasks
Features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption and cellular activation. Corning™ Ultra-Low Attachment Flasks have an ergonomic shape that reduces the number of corners, improves cell scraping and allows the use of a larger pipet.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3815
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment and minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Surface is non-cytotoxic, biologically inert, and nondegradable
- Lot numbers for ease in traceability
- 100% integrity tested
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
|For pipetting or scraping|
Not tested for endotoxin.