Surface is designed to maintain cells in a suspended, unattached state. Greatly reduces binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading.
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Prevents stem cells from attachment-mediated differentiation
- Prevents anchorage-dependent cells from dividing
- Minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Biologically inert, noncytotoxic and nondegradable
- Optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Height: 15mm
- Stacking beads aid in handling
Sterile; packed in sleeves of five.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.