Corning™ Syringe Filters
Manufactured with PTFE for the highest degree of chemical resistance. Corning™ Syringe Filters are used with syringes that serve as both the fluid reservoir and the pressure source. They are 100% integrity tested.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C431231
Filters; Syringe; Corning; Polypropylene housing; Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); Pore size: 0.45μm; Diameter: 25mm; For 0.5 to 100mL volumes; For gases or aggressive organic solvents; For tissue culture and HPLC
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25 and 50mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- 50mm diameter PTFE syringe filter is ideal for protecting vacuum lines and pumps
- PTFE resin (PTFE): For working with gases or aggressive organic solvents
- 0.2μm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45μm pore size for most clarification applications
- Certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
PTFE membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|