Corning™ PET Storage Bottles, Octagonal, Sterile
Manufactured with polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for a lightweight, break resistant and crystal clear product. Corning™ PET Storage Bottles, Octagonal are ideal for storage and sampling of media, biologicals and other aqueous solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C431732
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles are ideal for storage and sampling of media, biologicals, and other aqueous solutions. The PET resin makes the bottle lightweight, break resistant and as transparent as glass.
- Packaged in two convenient, shrink-wrapped trays within an outer bag to assure cleanliness
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy to handle alternative to glass
- Bottles are sterilized to 10−6 SAL and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Leakproof, tamper-evident 18mm HDPE screw cap
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- USP class VI compliant bottles are validated noncytoxic and nonhemolytic
|USP Class VI|
|8.45 oz., 250 mL|
|For storage and sampling of media, biologicals and other aqueous solution|
|50 to 250 mL|