Corning™ Centrifuge Tube Top Vacuum Filters
Filters directly into centrifuge tube minimizing unnecessary transfers. Corning™ Centrifuge Tube Top Filters offer a viewing slot in base that lets you measure volumes as low as 5mL.
$147.94 - $147.94
Saves time and minimizes costs and error by letting you filter samples directly into a centrifuge tube.
- Sterile 150mL funnel with filter membrane attached to a 50mL centrifuge tube
- Eliminates open-air liquid transfer step and extra storage vessels
- Smaller volumes mean less media waste
- Funnel is made of clear polystyrene
- Centrifuge tube is polypropylene, with easy-to-read graduations
- Filter membranes are low protein binding cellulose acetate
- Side arm fitting permits use with differential pressure of 5 to 10psi
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tube Top Vacuum Filter System|
|For the filtration of cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions|
|4.5cm bottle neck|
|150mL polystyrene filter funnel, 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube, two centrifuge tube stands, orange HDPE plug seal|