Corning™ Centrifuge Tube Top Vacuum Filters
Filters directly into centrifuge tube minimizing unnecessary transfers. Corning™ Centrifuge Tube Top Filters offer a viewing slot in base that lets you measure volumes as low as 5mL.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C430320
Vacuum filter system, Tube top; Corning; Includes: 150mL polystyrene filter funnel with 0.22μm pore, 13.6 sq.cm cellulose acetate membrane, 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube and polyethylene neck adaptor and hose connector
Saves time and minimizes costs and error by letting you filter samples directly into a centrifuge tube.
- Sterile 150mL funnel with filter membrane attached to a 50mL centrifuge tube
- Eliminates open-air liquid transfer step and extra storage vessels
- Smaller volumes mean less media waste
- Funnel is made of clear polystyrene
- Centrifuge tube is polypropylene, with easy-to-read graduations
- Filter membranes are low protein binding cellulose acetate
- Side arm fitting permits use with differential pressure of 5 to 10psi
|150mL polystyrene filter funnel, 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube, two centrifuge tube stands, orange HDPE plug seal|
|Tube Top Vacuum Filter System|
|For the filtration of cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions|
|4.5cm bottle neck|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.